|Title:||Senior UX Designer|
Teamworks provides an innovative cost- and time-saving software solution to nationally ranked NCAA and professional teams in leagues such as the NFL, MLB, NHL and MLL. In addition to our primarily athletic team customer-base, Teamworks’ technologies are also used across a broad spectrum of professional organizations to streamline and optimize their daily workflow. At Teamworks, we strive to continually innovate in both product and service to help teams and organizations around the country operate as efficiently as possible.
We are looking for a Sr UX Designer to be a founding member of the Product Design organization at Teamworks. As one of our first product-focused designers, this position will not only have a profound impact on our industry-leading products but also has the opportunity to create and influence the culture of user experience and design at Teamworks.
Our web and mobile apps are used by tens of thousands of elite coaches and athletes across the world and you will be directly involved in crafting the experience of how they live and work every day.
- Gain insight into our users’ needs through research and analytics
- Work with product and engineering teams to define features and specifications
- Design intuitive and simple solutions to our customers’ problems with thoughtful interaction designs and workflows
- Constantly find ways to bring user feedback and insights into your designers
- Collaborate with product, engineering, and customer success to create consistency throughout on mobile and web applications
- Communicate your designs and ideas throughout the design process and know the appropriate level of fidelity for those communications whether it’s wireframes, flow charts or clickable prototypes
- Take what might be a simple feature request or user story and expand it into a well thought out interaction design
- Define measures of success for your designs for testing and can continuously iterate based on feedback
Qualifications and Skills:
- 5+ years of professional design experience
- 2+ years of UX/product design on both mobile and web applications
- Able to deliver across the entire design process including but not limited to design thinking, user research, interaction, prototyping, conceptual models, and visual design
- Understanding of how UX design fits into Agile
- Experience with testing and user research through various formats
- Must be confident and comfortable presenting ideas and designs to stakeholders across all parts of the company
- Proactive and independent thinker that can handle a fast-paced and evolving priorities
- Familiar with Agile and Lean UX approach
- High-energy start-up culture
- Direct impact on the workflows of major collegiate, professional, and commercial athletic organizations
- Work with an exciting and diverse set of technologies and clients
- We get shit done
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Vision, & Dental Insurance provided
- Free Life Insurance Policy and Optional Critical & Accidental Policies
- Health Reimbursement Account and Optional FSA & DCFSA
- Free Gym Membership
- Company Match 401(k)
- Paternal Leave Policy
- Downtown Durham Office located blocks from many restaurants, bars, and entertainment facilities
- Provided parking, conveniently Located by our office
- Weekly Cultural Events
What to do now:
Before your application will be considered for the Sr UX Designer position, we request that you complete two employment tests. These tests will measure various attributes associated with the traits that the position requires for success at Teamworks. Please keep in mind the following things before you take the test:
- You will be required to take two tests: a Criteria Cognitive Aptitude Test and an Employee Personality Profile.
- The tests must be completed consecutively.
- All tests should take you about 30 minutes to complete so please ensure you have enough time to do so.
- To set yourself up for success, you should take the tests without distractions since one of the tests is timed.
- Your application will not be considered if you do not take these tests.
- Once the tests have been completed, you should then start the application process by clicking the “Apply Now” button located at the bottom of this page.
When you are ready to take the tests please click here.
The Fine Print
This position is in Durham, NC. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Teamworks is an equal opportunity employer. This position is Full Time. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. and if hired is E-Verified. In case an email from us is sent to your spam folder, as a precaution you should whitelist any emails from ApplicantStack or periodically check your spam folder in case an email is sent there.